Friday, 5 August 2011

i've seen your face and its like looking down a barrel of a gun, and it goes off.

Top - F&F
Shorts - DIY jeans

Having one of those days today, feeling fat/spotty and overall ugly. Sick of having a spotty greasy complexion so from now until whenever all im going to be drinking is water, as ive heard it helps alot. Really liking the A/W11 collections in stores, mostly h+m, matalan and newlook. Especially as i think newlook and h+m are very money friendly opposed to places such as topshop, don't et me wrong all the clothing are unique and irresistible, but in the opinion of a 17 year old student with barely a wage, the prices are too high, so i think ill just stick to ebay;)
p.s just bought some fab ankle boots from asda that will definitely be getting featured.
p.p.s nearly 40 followers! Thank you to each and everyone on one of you beauties
LO

10 comments:

Tine Swijns said...

i really like that top :)

Ria :) said...

love the polka dot top and ur nails, your blog is soo lovely to by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

xxx

Miss Sasanja said...

lovely outfit and watching you :)
xx

www.sasanja.blogspot.com

vintage process said...

Great look! I love it!!

mari b. said...

i truly adore your top!

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Very cute, it's an adorable top

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com/

lilyfm said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely, it was so sweet of you to put so much thought into a comment.. It's really cheered me up. I definitely understand, that maybe we weren't properly friends if they walked away so quickly!
I seriously hate those days, they suuuuck! I have a combination skin so it's hard to find products that work on both :( Anyway, I love your top it's so cute! I actually adore Tescos clothing, also sainsbury's have little gems every now and again, they are so underestimated.

Lots of Love,
Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

Temporary:Secretary said...

I love the polka dot top - such a pretty colour. And the nails are awesome too! x

Patrycja said...

nice top ! ;))

nospacebetweenus

Igor RÄ…dlewski said...

Really great blog!
I love your perspective on fashion.
Adds to watch and I invite you to my fashion blog.

Regards,
radlewski.blogspot.com