Thursday, 21 July 2011

stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18

WOWZER. First post in a lonng time, i should be saying a really good excuse but to be fair, its all down to pure laziness and due to hardly having anything to blog about...but now I'm back and i have quite alot of things to show you stunners(;
Top /(Topshop) Ebay
Maxi Skirt / Ebay
Bralet / Primarni
Bag / Newlook
HeadBand / H&M
Really Mc'Lovin my new bag my mum got me too!(:
Also I don't know about you guys, but I'm really excited for winter, especially seeing all the new seasons clothes, cant wait to get big massive jumpers on, mmmm!
Love LO

4 comments:

Romina said...

I love the skirt!!!!

The sheer bottom part really updates it as well, lovely! :)xx

Ruby-May said...

Really love the skirt and the top! I'm looking forward to Winter but I know when it comes around I'll be like "I can't wait for Summer" aha xxx

Sadie K said...

Ahhh I've been looking for this top for so long! Going on an ebay hunt for it now :) xx

Emma said...

I really love this outfit. I've been wanting one of these type of skirts for a while now - will definitely have to check out Ebay (:

E
x