Monday 12 September 2011

04/SUMMER


Playsuit - Primark (Borrowed off mumsie)
Belt - Primark
Wedges - River Island

Just a quick-y to show you all my FOURTH summer outfit of my project. Click here, here and here to see my other outfits. Also id just like to mention that my heart goes out to all the victims, and their families of 9/11, although i was too little to know what was really going on, i hope no other tragedy like that ever happens again. Okay so only one more summer outfit to go till the A/W ones, whoop, can't wait im a huge fan of knits and wrapping up, bring on the snow.
LO

2 comments:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Great floral print, and cute wedges.
I'm a HUGE fan of AW dressing too :)
x

Mishi Rowland said...

I delight in the content on your site.
wholesale womens tracksuits