Sunday 11 September 2011

03/SUMMER


Top - Primark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - H&M
So i only just managed to take 5 pictures then, bam, battery low, so here are the best. Tried to take a picture of my gorgeous shoes, but it had already died:'(. Busy Busy this week, back to college then got assigned to do a children's board game which I'm currently having fun making. Then i have a school placement so had to go and buy trousers! Then Ive been with Jamie and work etc etc. these are the reasons posts haven't being frequent.
Heart the skirt, i can cross it off my wanted list, and my top is from primarni..donks ago. But I'm sure theres more fashionable ones out now:)
ALSO if you haven't go and get yourself a pair of fleece p'jamma bottoms from primark there lush, and so comfortable, and are only something like 8 pounds?! Love them.

(ok its nearly winter i can wear them if i want to)


3 Bloggers
LO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute and lovely outfit. i love simple style :)

elizabeth
blondefemale.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Great pjs! (I have them too ;))
x